Sunday, February 1, 2009

"In My Mail Box" 4


Grist
by Heather Waldorf (I'm jealous of her last name!)
Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
Evermore by Alyson Noël
Ransom my Heart by Princess Mia Thermopolis (aka Meg Cabot)

I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday in search of Cracked Up to Be. I had to drive half an hour away to get it, but now I have it, and I cannot wait to read it. Too bad I have a stack of library books still! There are loads of books I wanted to buy, but I need to save money! EEK. Grist sounded really good, and I hadn't heard of it or the author before, so I figured I'd give it a try! And look at that cover. It is amazing. I'm excited to dig into these...but after I finish those dang library books.

4 comments:

Bookworm said...

Can't wait for evermore!

Test said...

You got a ton of awesome books! I loved Cracked Up To Be, it was an amazing book. Also, I just started Evermore today and it's great so far.

MySharonAnne said...

Cracked up to be was fab and well worth driving 30 minutes for.

Em said...

Looks good! I can't wait to read your reviews. :)