Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just Like That


Just Like That
by Marsha Qualey

Hanna just broke up with her boyfriend of almost a year. She's not sad, she's not happy. She's just...the same. It's winter, and it seems as though nothing will happen.

After one night, it changes everything. She now holds a secret. She can't tell anyone. Then she meets Will, who she has seen around town. She doesn't hold back. Then she learns about him, and it will affect her much more than what she thought it would.

Grade: C

I saw this a looong time ago at B&N and I really wanted to read it. I finally got it from the library, and I'm glad I didn't buy it. It wasn't what I expected, at all. I thought it was going to be this mysterious kind of story, but it wasn't, really. And it was another disappointing ending. I really liked Hanna and Will, but I didn't really like anyone else in the story. I don't really suggest this for you to read, but it's a quicky, and kind of interesting.

3 comments:

stargirlreads said...

This is new to my wish list! Thanks :)

Amelia said...

I nominated you for an award
I nominated you for this award.
http://bookjunkiereviews.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-won-award.html

Unknown said...

This one looks so cute hmm since you didn't like it I'm not going to be in any hurry to read it, but I think I'll give it a shot anyway.