Saturday, February 28, 2009

The ABC's of Kissing Boys


The ABC's of Kissing Boys
by Tina Ferraro

Parker Stanhope is now a high school junior. She's bound for a spot on the varsity soccer team. But she doesn't get it. In fact, Coach (Heartless) Hartley moved up everyone but Parker and one other girl. Now she's stuck with lowerclass/newbies on the field.

Parker is ready to do anything to get her spot on varsity, where she belongs. So she comes up with a plan involving the kissing booth at the school's annual sports fair. The catch? The varsity players run the booth, while she's stuck elsewhere.

Parker's brother and his friend Luke come in on the plan. She gets to kiss him in front of everyone, and she will buy her way onto the team. The kiss has to look real though, and Parker hasn't had the most practice. Who can coach her how to kiss?

Grade: A+

Oh em gee my fellow readers. :) This book was sooooo amazing. I loved every little thing about it! I am so happy I got this book (thanks Kelsey, since I won it from your contest!) I loved Parker. And I loved Tristian even more. Just reading this book makes me want to kiss a cute boy. :) The plot was fun and it's nothing like any other book I've read. If you come across this, you better pick it up. You won't be disappointed!

***REMEMBER TO ENTER MY CONTEST!***

4 comments:

Bookworm said...

Well I'm so glad it was amazing because I'm going to start it soon! It looks super-cute!

Em said...

I read this recently, too. Definitely a cute read. :)

Mandy said...

Tina sent me a signed copy of it last month, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. =/ Glad you liked it. :)

TinaFerraro said...

Hi, Ashley, this link came to me through a Google Alert, and I'm thrilled by how much you enjoyed my book!