Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update!


Welllllllll. I just finished up my last final (math 99, yuck!) and it is now
SPRING BREAK!!!
I won't be doing much of anything, so I have plenty of time to read!

I wish I was there! --------->
I live in Washington, if you didn't know. So, it is all rain over here. And I'm sick of it! I can't wait for summer!!!!

I will let you in on my TBR pile as well. I'm currently finishing up Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph. Next on the list is:

Across the Pond by Storyheart
The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
Waiting for You by Susanne Colasanti
The Private Series by Kate Brian
The A-List by Zoey Dean
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir
Troll Blood by Katherine Langrish

And these are just the recent ones. I still have a bunch that I've bought and not read yet! Some of these aren't YA novels, so there probably won't be a review for them, unless you want me to. :)

Oh, P.S.! I went to Borders after my final, because I had a coupon. Little did I know that all these AMAZING books came out today and I didn't see any of them!!! :( So I got Troll Blood, which I've been wanting for a while--yeah, I'm a Scandinavian fool! :)

7 comments:

Steph Su said...

You have a great list! I wish I had time to work on my TBR pile too... :) Enjoy your spring break!

Unknown said...

Hope the exams went okay, look forward to reading your review
Storyheart

Amy said...

i feel you(not literally, that'd be gross lol)
I have a tbr pile about a shelf long.
How'd you manage to get waiting 4 you!!! I'd read it first.
and yes, going too far IS awesome:)
-amy

Michelle Kuo said...

Haha wow I live in Washington! I'm sick and tired of the rain too! Everyday I feel like the weather is bipolar or something, it's sunny one day and then it snows the next!

Kd said...

lol well... At least its rain, I actually saw some flurrys today When I was at tennis practice! And love the picture! It gives me hope.

krystenB said...

oh man let's go to that island tomorrow woohoo lol yay some of those books are from me! can't wait for you to read private series! i have finished two of the books you gave me but I started reading some library ones so yeah! lol

Laina said...

Washington, huh? How close are you to Forks? It's a real place!!