Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Gone.

That's right. Tomorrow I will be heading to Norwegian camp! As a counselor, of course. I can't wait. It's 2 weeks of dancing, singing, games, heat, and all things Norsk...that means Norwegian. :) Here is what it's like up where I will be. It's gorgeous up there. We stay in this lodge called Trollhaugen, which means Troll Hill in Norwegian. It's so comfy and it just feels like home. I tried to find a picture of the place, but I couldn't find a good one.















The day after I get back, I'm off to Ocean Shores with three of my good friends. It'll be a great time. And we might be stopping in at Forks on the way home. So, I doubt I will be getting any reading done while I'm at camp. But I'll probably bring my Harry Potter book to recap before seeing the movie. So, have a good 2 weeks, and I'll catch up with ya when I get back!