Sunday, May 10, 2009

oh em gee

Man. I am on a roll or something. I absolutely cannot believe all these awards people are giving me! Thank you so much!

I received the Lemonade Stand Award from Robyn.

1)Post the Logo on my blog.
2)Nominate 10 blogs with gratitude/attitude.
3)List and link my nominees.
4)Alert them of their nomination on their blog.


And next is The Lovely Blog Award from Fantastic Book Review.

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And lastly is the Your Blog Rocks Award from Amelia.

1) Rockin' bloggers who are awarded should pass it on to up to 5 blogs that rock your world either for content, writing, layout, or whatever!
2) Be sure to display the badge on your blog and leave a link to the person who gave it to you.
3) Write a post about it, and don't forget to thank the one who gave you the gig!
4) Oh yeah, and be sure to inform your nominees about their award by leaving them a comment. It's just good manners.

Thanks again, girls! Now...I have no idea who to nominate. So, I think I will accept these awards. Every blogger I have "met" is amazing in their own way, and I don't want to leave anyone out!

1 comments:

krystenB said...

wow! go you! lol I think someone maybe gave me an award but I'm not sure. how do you know? cuz she left me a comment on one of my posts and said an award for me at her site and i saw the blog and i was a nomminee for an award or something. im confused! lol