Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In Your Room


In Your Room
by Jordanna Fraiberg

LA-native Molly gets to go on a trip to Boulder, Colorado. The catch? Her mother just married Ron, and she gets to go on the honeymoon with them. Surprise!

Boulder-native Charlie gets to join his two moms and twin sisters on a trip to LA. Too bad he has to leave all his beloved mountain tails behind. Darn!

These families are doing a house-swap. Molly and Charlie are staying in each others room. They begin talking through Facebook and IM, really getting to know each other, aside from sleeping in each others bed.

All the reasons to fall in love are right there...

Grade: B+

I was excited when this book finally came to my library! I've been wanting to read it for a really long time. I was only slightly disappointed. I enjoyed all the characters, especially Charlie. Molly got on my nerves a lot, like when she found out something she didn't like about Charlie, and she would just not talk to him for a few days. That's kinda immature, but hey, we all are sometimes. It was a quick, fun read, with drama and romance.

2 comments:

Janssen said...

I love a quick romance - I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one.

Anonymous said...

Good Review. It sounds really good. I'm going to have to look for it in Borders next time I'm there.
-Laurel