Sunday, August 30, 2009

Something, Maybe


Something, Maybe
by Elizabeth Scott

Hannah Jackson James knows how to be invisible. She wants it that way. Her father made it big on his reality show Cowboy Dad. He is like Hugh Hefner. He has "his girls" and they live in a castle. Hannah's mother, Candy Madison, was once one of his girls.

Hannah doesn't want to be noticed by anyone. Except Josh, her crush. They work together, go to school together. She is sure that he is her soulmate. But then there is also Finn. Annoying, but sweet Finn. She hopes to get what she wants, but is what she wants what she needs?

Grade: A

I adore Elizabeth Scott. I'm never disappointed. I wasn't too sure about this one, because there were mixed reviews about it. But I really enjoyed it, and I read it super fast! :) Hannah was somewhat annoying, only because she couldn't see that Finn liked her! It was only obvious! I loved Finn. He was funny and sweet. I hated Josh. He seemed nice, but I thought he was a jerk from the start. Once again, Elizabeth Scott has written a wonderful story. I can't wait for her next one.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Short and to the point - I like it! This has been in my tbr pile for awhile and it's coming up soon so I'm glad it's a good one. =]

Kd said...

Love your review! Haha this is exactly how I felt about this book :D

La Coccinelle said...

You've been tagged! :)

http://theladybugreads.blogspot.com/2009/09/now-you-know-my-abcs.html

Michelle Hussey said...

I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks and Regards
Here is some useful information for you.......
Gazco Riva2 530
Gazco Riva2 670
Gazco Riva2 800
Gazco Riva2 1050
Gazco Riva 53
Gazco Riva 67
Gazco Linea Wall Mounted
Gazco Huntingdon 30 Electric
Gazco Stockton Electric
Gazco Marlborough Electric

Gazco Clarendon Electric
Gazco Ashdon Electric
Gazco Steel Manhattan Electric
Gazco Riva Vision Electric
Gazco Studio Electric
Gazco Riva2 670 Electric
Gazco Studio Electric Inset
Gazco Logic Electric
Thanks
Banyo


DRU
DRU Centro Fires
DRU Excellence Fires
DRU Venteo Fires
DRU Metro Fires
DRU Cosmo Fires
DRU Lugo Fires
DRU Largo Fires
DRU Paco Fires
DRU Milo Fires

Michelle Hussey said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.
push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles

vaingloriousfellow

Unknown said...

A szöveg nem tartalmazhat linket!