Friday, August 28, 2009

After the Moment


After the Moment
by Garret Freymann-Weyr

from cover flap:
Maia Morland is pretty, only not pretty-pretty. She's smart. She's brave. She's also a self-proclaimed train wreck.

Leigh Hunter is smart, popular, and extremely polite. He's also completely and forever in love with Maia Morland.

Their young love starts off like a romance novel--full of hope, strength, and passion. But life is not a romance novel and theirs will never become a true romance. For when Maia needs him the most, Leigh betrays both her trust and her love.

Grade: A-

This one was just too hard to make a synopsis by myself. After reading the synopsis, I really wanted to read this book. After starting it, I wasn't really sure what to expect. I really loved it though. It is always way more different for me reading from the male perspective. I really liked Leigh's character. And I thought Leigh and Maia were perfect for each other. It was really surprised by the ending, so that was really good. Overall, this novel was really enjoyable.

REMEMBER TO ENTER MY CONTEST! :)