Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fairy Tale


Fairy Tale
by Cyn Balog

Morgan Sparks and her boyfriend Cam have been together forever, basically. She knows they are perfect for each other, and nothing can break them apart. Then Pip, Cam's "cousin" comes to stay with him, and Cam is suddenly different.

When Cam finally fesses up, he reveals to Morgan that he is a fairy. He and Pip were switched at birth, and Cam's biological brother died. Now Cam is the rightful heir as Fairy King.

Morgan wants nothing more than to be with Cam forever. But he is physically changing, and Morgan can't help but think maybe he should leave.

Grade: A+

I loved this book soooo much. I had no idea what to expect from it, since it is about a male fairy. I mean, how strange is that? The story was amazing. I loved every minute of reading it. I didn't want it to end, that's for sure. I really liked Morgan, but sometimes I just wanted to smack her to see that she couldn't decide what was best for Cam. I decided I like Pip better, mostly because of the way he spoke, and when I pictured him, he was just beautiful. :) I recommend this to everyone. It will not disappoint.

*reviewed for teensreadtoo.com

9 comments:

Janssen said...

Wasn't this a fun book? I really enjoyed it!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Sounds like a good read - I need to pick it up!

Amber

Jenna said...

I wouldn't have thought that book would have been that good, but i'm glad I read your review, I'm defintately going to get it. x.
sorrowfulgoodbyes.blogspot.com

outofmiryclay said...

I enjoyed reading your blog and was wondering if you could look into my inspirational work of young adult urban

fiction that depicts the journey of a female protagonist whose pursuit of success leads her to uncover things about

herself. She set out to achieve her dream but found her purpose...Check it out here http://www.amazon.com/Out-

Miry-Clay-Telika-Howard/dp/0557073782/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249495644&sr=8-1 you can also check out a

video of me reading an excerpt here and also for more information go to http://www.myspace.com/492698339 or

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Out-of-the-Miry-Clay/138501290428?ref=ts
FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=out+of+the+miry+clay&init=quick#/group.php?

gid=114443564015&ref=search&sid=768613521.526247432..1
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/outofmiryclay

Thank you for your time,

Telika Howard

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

Hi Ashley!

I just became a follower on your blog & it looks like we have a lot of similar book interests. I just started my own blog and, if you have the time, I'd like for you to check it out:

ireadd.blogspot.com

I'd love to hear any suggestions--I'm new to this & I'm just trying to get the word out & get some followers myself :]

Thanks so much!!
--Andrea

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

I was iffy about reading this, but it looks like every who's read it loves it! I'm still skeptical but I think I'm gonna add it to my list. Thanks for the review :]

The Obsessive Reader said...

I've heard good things about this. I'll have to read it soon. For some reason every time I think Fairy I think of Logolas off The Lord of the Rings. Which just goes to show how much I think fairies are hot!

Michelle Hussey said...

I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks and Regards
Here is some useful information for you.......
Gazco Riva2 530
Gazco Riva2 670
Gazco Riva2 800
Gazco Riva2 1050
Gazco Riva 53
Gazco Riva 67
Gazco Linea Wall Mounted
Gazco Huntingdon 30 Electric
Gazco Stockton Electric
Gazco Marlborough Electric

Gazco Clarendon Electric
Gazco Ashdon Electric
Gazco Steel Manhattan Electric
Gazco Riva Vision Electric
Gazco Studio Electric
Gazco Riva2 670 Electric
Gazco Studio Electric Inset
Gazco Logic Electric
Thanks
Banyo


DRU
DRU Centro Fires
DRU Excellence Fires
DRU Venteo Fires
DRU Metro Fires
DRU Cosmo Fires
DRU Lugo Fires
DRU Largo Fires
DRU Paco Fires
DRU Milo Fires

Michelle Hussey said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.
push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles

vaingloriousfellow