Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know


What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know
by Sonya Sones

Robin Murphy is the guy everyone makes fun of. He's a 14 year old freshman, and all of a sudden, he gets the girl of his dreams, Sophie Stein. The whole school is shocked by them being a couple.

And then Robin isn't the only one being made fun of. Usually it is people saying "Don't be such a Murphy," by him being a loser. Now he has heard someone say "Don't be such a Stein!"

When Robin's art teacher tells him a college art teacher wants him to sit in on his class, he is shocked at totally excited. And then he ends up drawing nude models. He meets some college students, but doesn't tell them he's a freshman in high school. There is Tess, who he notices is very attractive.

Robin and Sophie get in a huge fight when she reunites with one of her friends that ditched her after being with Robin. What will come of their relationship?

Grade: B+

This book was pretty good. I read it in one night, but then again, the pages weren't full. So, it was a very quick read. I liked the story and I liked Robin's character. I didn't really like Sophie though. The title was kind of misleading to me though. It doesn't really make much sense, because Sophie does know...So, I liked the story, not the title. I don't really recommend it, but if you want a quick read, go for it!

0 comments: