Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday 8


Heartbreak River
by Tricia Mills

Pub. Date: April 16, 2009

from amazon.com
Alex thought she’d be spending the summer focused on her family’s rafting business, burying the memories of her father’s death last year, and leaving behind all the messes she made in its wake.

But when Sean returns to town, she is forced to reckon with her mixed-up crushy feelings for him—more powerful than ever before. It takes another tragedy to make Alex realize Sean has loved her, and forgiven her, all along.

I think...
This book sounds really great. Kind of reminds me of the novel "Sweethearts." And look at that cover. It's very...nice. :) Anyways. It looks great, and I will for sure be reading this!

3 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Ashley, I'm glad you're looking forward to the book. I can barely wait to see it on shelves and see what everyone thinks of it.

Tricia Mills

Kd said...

This looks absolutley amazing! :D I want to read this and sweethearts so bad! :D

Katie

simply nerdy book reviews said...

haha. thats a really. . . interesting cover. hehe. the book itself looks really good tho!

thanks for commenting on my blog before! hope you like KISS ME KILL ME! twaz a good book! i NEED to go get the sequel!