Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tag, You're It!

What was I doing 10 years ago?: I was 8 years old. Loooong time ago! Sheesh! I would be going to Downing Elementary School...in like, 3rd grade, I think.

What are five things on my to-do list today?: Well, seeing how today is almost over, I will do tomorrow. 1) Read more of Breaking Dawn 2) Clean my room 3) Finish my laundry completely 4) Talk to the parentals about insurance 5) Apply for more jobs

Snacks I enjoy: Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips, Cheez-Its, Pretzels, Hershey's Chocolate

Places I've lived: Washington (Tacoma)

Things I would do if I was a billionaire: I would buy my dream car (a red convertible Mustang from the '60s!) and go on one extreme shopping spree. I would also begin traveling around the world, like I've always wanted to do. I would make sure my family is well-equiped with everything they need, as well as donate some to Good Samaritan.

Who's being tagged: Whoever hasn't done it, I guess. Go for it!

0 comments: