Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breaking Dawn


WARNING: Contains Spoilers. DON'T read if you haven't read BD and intend on reading it!

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

5/5!

Since so many people already know what this book is about, I figured I would just write what I thought about the book.

The beginning was pretty slow. I was so excited when Bella and Edward got married. That was the big thing that I really wanted to happen. The honey moon part was great. I really think it would have made it better if Meyer actually wrote more in detail about the first time Bella and Edward had sex, just for the fact that I know you be able to feel the passion. But, it was still just as great.

I was so surprised that Bella got pregnant. And at how fast the baby was growing was crazy. I got really scared when the baby was born, just because it seemed like Bella wasn't strong enough. I just could not get into the section of the book that was in Jacob's point of view. I don't really like Jacob, so it made me read really slow. It was crazy when Jacob imprinted on Nessie.

The whole Volturi commotion was horrible. I thought everyone was going to die. The ending of BD was amazing. I loved it.

I couldn't have asked for a better conclusion from the Twilight Saga. I suggest that everyone read the series and fall in love with Bella and Edward, just like I did.

0 comments: