Friday, April 2, 2010

Runaway


Runaway: An Airhead Novel
by Meg Cabot

Emerson Watts is on the run.

Everyone she loves is mad at her because of something she can't explain, and doesn't totally understand herself. All she has to look forward to is the Stark Angel fashion show on New Year's Eve.

Christopher has discovered something bad. Project Phoenix. And even though he isn't positive on what it is about, he has a feeling it has everything to do with Em.

Grade: A

I have enjoyed the Airhead series sooo very much. I'm sad to see it come to an end, but this ending was great. I hated to put the book down while reading because I really wanted to know what was going to happen! I have enjoyed every character through the series, and I loved "watching" the relationships blossom. I also loved how the changes in the girls, Em and Nikki, were so powerful. Amazing!

The only problem I had with book is the ending. It all happened so fast; almost too fast! But, overall, the book was a wonderful ending to the Airhead series, and if you haven't read both Airhead and Being Nikki, you definitely should check them out!

*released April 20, 2010
**reviewed for
TeensReadToo

4 comments:

DaydreamerN said...

I love the books too. on my blog I said the same thing.but I can not wait for meg's next books! she is a great writer!she end them great! too see what other books I like just hit the pic

DaydreamerN said...

I really like meg. she is a great writer! I was sad to see it end too but she did it in a great meg way! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Here is usful info too.....

Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio 1 on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 3. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers
Thanks

Anonymous said...

push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles