Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Geek Charming


Geek Charming
by Robin Palmer

Dylan Schoenfield is the most popular girl at Castle Heights, her swanky high school. She has the coolest boyfriend, the most popular friends, and an "it" bag that every girl wants and needs. When she accidentally tosses the bag into a fountain, Josh Rosen, super-geek, comes to her rescue.

In return for his kindness, Josh convinces Dylan('s father) to let him film documentary about popularity. But when Dylan falls from her throne, can Josh be the friend she's never had?

Grade: C

I thought I had this book figured out after reading the synopsis, which is why I wanted to read it in the first place. But I actually ended up being disappointed that it wasn't the predictable ending, which I find weird. I don't want to give it away, so I'll leave it at that.

It was a cute book, overall, and Dylan grew as a character. I liked the alternating chapters from Dylan's and Josh's points of view. There were some really good lines in the book too, mostly said by Josh, who was my favorite character. This took me a long time to read, so it just wasn't really my thing.

4 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

Hmm that's disappointing. I hate when that happens.

I have an award for you: http://www.missremmersreview.com/2010/04/award-42710.html

DaydreamerN said...

I really want to read book one cindy ella! I am a book and movie blogger! your blog rocks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Here is usful info too.....

Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio 1 on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 3. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers
Thanks

Anonymous said...

push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles