Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award :)

Thank you so much, Wendy, for passing this on to me!

Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
Pass this award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Contact the blogs and let them know they've won.
State 7 things about yourself.

1. My first concert is going to be Lady Gaga! :)
2. I will be graduating in June with my Associates in Elementary Education.
3. One of my favorite movies is
The Fifth Element.
4. Almost no one says my last name right.
5. I'm a pretty shy person, but I'm working on it.
6. I spend way too much time on Facebook.
7. I just turned 20 on March 27th.

I hate trying to nominate people for awards! I never know who I should give an award to! Everyone deserves to be awarded, I think. So, if you look at this post, I award YOU! :) Thanks again, Wendy!


3 comments:

forthosewhocravefashion said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Here is usful info too.....

Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio 1 on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 3. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers
Thanks

Anonymous said...

push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles