Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deadly Little Lies


Deadly Little Lies
by Laurie Faria Stolarz

It has been four months since Ben left Camelia. Since then, Camelia has been researching psychometry, the mysterious gift that Ben has. Camelia is sure that somehow she has this power as well, like it rubbed off on her somehow.

Then Ben comes back to school. He keeps his distance, but then breaks it, confusing Camelia. He wanted space, so Camelia decides to finally give up and move on. She meets Adam at Knead. He seems to care about her, but he isn't Ben. Camelia is also starting to get more weird photos and letters. She is even hearing things; warnings. Someone is lying to her. But who?

Grade: A+

This book was just as amazing as the first, if not better. BRILLIANT! I have yet to find a book by Laurie that I don't like. I love the way she writes, and I love the characters. I found myself during this novel rooting for Ben the whole time, but I even got suspicious of him, just like Camelia did. There is so much suspense in this series. And I just think...Wow, Camelia is one unlucky girl, seeing how there are all these weirdos in her town! Anyone and everyone needs to read this series if you haven't already. Amazing. I cannot wait for Deadly Little Games!