Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Everafter


The Everafter
by Amy Huntley

Madison Stanton doesn't know anything anymore, aside from being dead. Where she is, how she got there. It just Is. All that is around her is darkness and space. Here and there she comes across objects from her life that she lost. These objects let her relive each moment where she lost them. And sometimes she can even change these moments from her life. By reliving, Maddy learns the truths about her life and death.

Grade: A

You know something funny? My copy of The Everafter is an ARC, and it says The After, with a sticker that says the title has been changed. Moving on.

I was very impressed by this book. At first I wasn't too sure about it, and it was kind of hard to get into. But once I got a little ways in, it was hard to stop reading. It was like no other book I've read. Very original. I had no idea how Maddy died, and when I found out, I was completely shocked; I didn't see it coming at all. It really kept me guessing. So, overall, you should pick this up when it comes out in September. I was not disappointed.

*reviewed for teensreadtoo.com
**released September 29, 2009

8 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to read this one. I also received the review copy that had the first title. Great review and there is an award for you at my blog!

Unknown said...

oooo looks good! Thanks for the review... I'm heading to add it to my list at Goodreads.

Eleni said...

I can't wait to read this book!

Busy Bookblogger said...

This sounds kind of like Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin. I will definitely be picking it up! Thanks for sharing!

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

I've been waiting on this forever--I thought it was 9/27 that it comes out, but you've got 9/29? I dunno, lol :] Either way I cannot wait for it

forthosewhocravefashion said...

I loved this book! It really changed my view on death!

Michelle Hussey said...

I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks and Regards
Here is some useful information for you.......
Gazco Riva2 530
Gazco Riva2 670
Gazco Riva2 800
Gazco Riva2 1050
Gazco Riva 53
Gazco Riva 67
Gazco Linea Wall Mounted
Gazco Huntingdon 30 Electric
Gazco Stockton Electric
Gazco Marlborough Electric

Gazco Clarendon Electric
Gazco Ashdon Electric
Gazco Steel Manhattan Electric
Gazco Riva Vision Electric
Gazco Studio Electric
Gazco Riva2 670 Electric
Gazco Studio Electric Inset
Gazco Logic Electric
Thanks
Banyo


DRU
DRU Centro Fires
DRU Excellence Fires
DRU Venteo Fires
DRU Metro Fires
DRU Cosmo Fires
DRU Lugo Fires
DRU Largo Fires
DRU Paco Fires
DRU Milo Fires

Michelle Hussey said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.
push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles

vaingloriousfellow