Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ahhh, summer.


Today I finished up my first year of college. And I am so proud of myself. Mostly because in my public speaking class my group won our debate, and I totally rocked the conclusion...shut the other team DOWN! :D

Anyways...There will be a few updates this summer. I will be gone for a month, with (most likely) no internet access. I will be at camp, as a counselor. I can't wait! The first camp starts at the end of the month. And if you're interested, I will post some pictures after I get back.

This summer I will be pretty busy. I will be doing 2 summer camps, each 2 weeks. And there is 2 weeks in between the camps. During that time I will be going to Ocean Shores with a few friends for a couple days. After that, there is the next camp for 2 weeks. Then I will be spending all my time hanging around, reading, and working. I really need to catch up on that reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Summer, I agree. I hope you have fun with everything! =D

Janssen said...

Congrats on finishing the first year! That's a huge accomplishment! Enjoy the summer.

A Paperback Writer said...

Yea for you!
Good job on finishing a first year and blogging about it, which will, in turn, encourage other girls to go to college!
I only drop in here once in a while, so I don't know too much about you. What's your major?

Miss Remmers said...

Congratulations on finishing your first year of college! What a ride huh? I love your blog and book reviews. After reading your reviews I write down all the titles! I'll graduate next May and will be an English teacher and I love learning about new books that are coming out or that are already out! Thank You!