Friday, April 17, 2009

Update Me.


So, I got another award. This one is from Michelle. Thanks!

The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
6) Have F~U~N

Alrighty...I need to nominate some people. I haven't really seen this one around, but I'm only going to nominate three. And they will be:

-Katie
-Stephanie
-Bookworm

As for an update...Not much is going on over here. I've been way busy with school and work. My first big speech is on wednesday, so I will be busy with that. I'm nervous! And I have an essay due monday. I'm currently reading three books: Nights in Rodanthe (won't post a review, most likely), Waiting for You, and The Stolen One. I will probably finish up Waiting for You first, so expect that soon...hopefully! And as for that one boy I texted? Nothing there. We were going to hang out, but he never texted me, the jerk. haha Oh well!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, wow. I haven't seen that one around either. Must be a new one.
Congrats on being nominated!
As for being busy with school and work, I know how that is. T_T
They dominate the world.

Unknown said...

That's a new one on me, but well deserved.. congrats

Storyheart

Bookworm said...

Thanks so much, Ashley! I'm honored to have an award with a sparkly mermaid on it. (: Your blog is awesome, too! <3

Kd said...

Congrats! :D