Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Forever Princess


Forever Princess
by Meg Cabot

Mia Thermopolis is about to graduate. For her senior project, she wrote a romance novel (Ransom My Heart), but told every one that it was a book about Genovian olive oil pressing circa 1254-1650. She got into every college she applied to, though she didn't tell anyone. Her birthday gala, Prom, and graduation is coming up too.

But, this Princess still has her issues. No one wants to publish her novel. Her father is running for Prime Minister of Genovia and is behind in the polls. J.P. wrote a play about him and Mia, but is he really her One? And last, but certainly not least, Michael, Mia's first love, is back from Japan, and back in her life.

Mia needs to make some decisions. What college will she go to? Is J.P. the One? Why are all these feelings for Michael coming back to her? All of the decisions will impact her life forever!

Grade: A

Wow. Meg Cabot is my all time fav. And she has yet to disappoint me. I'm really sad that this is the last of the Princess Diaries series. But I am soooo happy by the way it ended! I don't want to give anything away though, so I think I will just end it with that. If you haven't read the series, you really should. And if you have, and have yet to read the final book, do so ASAP! It's so good!!

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

I got bored after the 3rd book, but this one sounds so good that I'll have to continue. Meg rocks, and I can't wait for RANSOM MY HEART! Great review, BTW! (:

Mrs. Magoo said...

I've been wanting to read this for a while!