Saturday, January 10, 2009

Accidentally Dead


Accidentally Dead
by Dakota Cassidy

Nina Blackman just got her job as a dental assistant. There is this patient, who gets the anesthesia, making him loopy. But then he bites her! He was cute though...The next morning, Nina wakes up, realizing she has missed a whole day of work. AND she has fangs. Along with the fangs, there is super vision, hearing, and her guinea pig, Larry, is starting to look appetizing.

Nina and her friends, Marty (a werewolf) and Wanda go to the dentist office in search of the file. They find it. Gregori Statleon is the name. The go to his Long Island castle...yes, a castle. Nina is furious. All she wants is mortality back, and she will do whatever she has to to get it.

Grade: A+

In one word, this book was amazing. I got this book for Christmas, and hadn't heard of the book or author, and I was a little iffy on the cover, since it's kind of cheesy. But I jumped right in and was hooked from the start. Nina was the funniest character ever. And Greg seems to be very good looking. :P I recommend everyone to read this book, especially if you enjoy the paranormal. But a warning, Nina has a potty-mouth, so don't read this if you don't like to read cuss words in every sentence. And another warning, there are a few sex scenes as well, so beware if you read this. Overall, I loved this book, and you all should go to B&N and read it.

4 comments:

Laina said...

Hey, I'm adding you to my list. (I figured out what it was. My internet was blocking pop-ups. :P How stupid was that, lol)

Hillary said...

That looks really good! I'm adding it to my list now!

Nancy said...

This book was awesome, full of energy and laughs. I love the world that Dakota has created and she is funny and charming in person.

Richmond Furniture Cleaning said...

Thank you for sharing