Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award!


Wow! I was sooo excited to be nominated TWICE for this award. It makes me so glad too, since I've only been blogging for just over half a year, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks to Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
and Just Listen

I'm really happy about this...I'm glad to know that people actually enjoy my reviews enough to nominate me. :)

My turn!

After receiving the award you are supposed to pay it forward:

1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


And my nominees are:

Em of Em's Bookshelf
Liv of Liv's Book Reviews
Renee of The Book Girl
Hillary of The Book Reader
Dominique of The Book Vault
Kelsey of Reading Keeps You Sane
Chelsie of Read, Read, Read

3 comments:

The Book Girl said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! I know exactly how you feel about not thinking that many people read your blog... I've only had my site since July this summer, I believe. You and your site are amazing :-)

Liv said...

Thank you so much! I love your blog too. :)

Em said...

Thanks! You totally made my day! And I love your blog too. :)