Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Harmless


Harmless
by Dana Reinhardt

For years it has only been Anna and Emma. And then Emma has a school project to do with Mariah. Since then, it has been AnnaEmmaMariah. Three best friends.

The girls go to a party with senior boys one friday night. They tell their parents they're going to a movie at the college. At the party, one of their cell phones ring. A mom. Wondering why they're not at the movie.

They know they are in big trouble. So they come up with a story. A lie, so they won't get into trouble by their parents. Before they know it, everything is falling apart because of this one lie.

Grade: B

This story was very good. It was really interesting. The story flowed well. But the girls were kind of annoying. I liked how it was told from each view every chapter. It was a quick read. The ending was really surprising to me. I didn't see it coming at all. Part of it confused me though, and part of it I didn't like. But overall, it was a good story. It's a good story about friends, though by the end, the girls really don't have anything to do with each other.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

I recently read How to Build a House by Reinhardt and loved it. I've been curious about this book, too. I don't know about annoying girls, though.