So, I have gotten a few awards. The first is from quite a while back.
This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. (Thanks Alexa!)
1) I am studying to be an elementary school teacher.
2) I'm currently at a community college, and hope to transfer to Pacific Lutheran University. I hope I get in, because I don't have a back-up plan.
3) Major Norwegian geek!
4) Music is a big deal. Relient K and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are my faves.
5) I love writing, and I hope to be published someday.
6) I love Ghost Hunters (TANGO!).
7) I believe in the paranormal. It's fascinating!
9) I have a long-haired chihuahua named ChiChi.
10) I love pizza. And spaghetti.
Gosh. I have no idea who to award. Anyone, who reads this, take it or both of them! We all deserve it! :)
So, if you are wondering, I started back up with school today. Which means less time for my reading. But don't fret (I doubt you are though), because I plan on reading daily. I'm reading a few different books at the moment, but I will be pretty busy this quarter.