Monday, January 4, 2010

housekeeping

So, I have gotten a few awards. The first is from quite a while back.

This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. (Thanks
Alexa!)

1) I am studying to be an elementary school teacher.
2) I'm currently at a community college, and hope to transfer to Pacific Lutheran University. I hope I get in, because I don't have a back-up plan.
3) Major Norwegian geek!
4) Music is a big deal. Relient K and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are my faves.
5) I love writing, and I hope to be published someday.
6) I love Ghost Hunters (TANGO!).
7) I believe in the paranormal. It's fascinating!
8) Books=life
9) I have a long-haired chihuahua named ChiChi.
10) I love pizza. And spaghetti.


Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. (Thanks Kath!)

Gosh. I have no idea who to award. Anyone, who reads this, take it or both of them! We all deserve it! :)

So, if you are wondering, I started back up with school today. Which means less time for my reading. But don't fret (I doubt you are though), because I plan on reading daily. I'm reading a few different books at the moment, but I will be pretty busy this quarter.

1 comments:

Test said...

Congrats on your awards! :)