Sunday, November 15, 2009

Killing Britney


Killing Britney
by Sean Olin

Britney Johnson is the girl you love to hate. She was the "ugly-duckling", then reinvented herself. Now she is blond, popular, and beautiful. She is dating Ricky, the captain of the ice hockey team.

Then, someone starts killing all the people around Britney. Ricky is the first of many deaths. Britney is scared out of her mind, thinking someone is trying to get to her, just by starting out with the people around her.

Grade: C+

Um, I'm not too sure where to go with this story. It was pretty average. It was exciting, and hard to put down. I was really shocked at the ending, it was SO weird, and I'm not sure I fully understand it. When I started reading it, I figured it was going to be a very predictable book, but it actually wasn't, because of that crazy ending. Really, I don't think I recommend this book, but hey, your choice.