Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wow. Another?!


Oh. Em. Gee. I cannot believe I got another I <3 Your Blog Award!
Thank you soooo much Katie at KD's Library!

The Rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4)Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

It's so hard to pick my nominees. I try to pick new ones every time. There are so many great ones out there!

1. Steph Su
2. Amanda
3. Stephanie
4. Laina
5. Lauren
6. Kelsey
7. Bookworm

I'm currently reading The Season, just to let you all know. I expect to be done within a few days. But I can't promise you anything, because it is the end of the quarter, and I have essays to write, quizzes/finals to prepare for, and I am just exhausted by mid-day! Enough ranting. Now I have to get to work on this essay. Wish me luck! :)



2 comments:

Steph Su said...

Aww, thanks for the nomination, Ashley!! It made me smile.

Bookworm said...

Thanks so much, Ashley, I luuuuuv your blog too! (: