Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Notorious: An It Girl Novel



Notorious: An It Girl Novel
By Cecily von Ziegesar

5/5!

In the second installment, Jenny Humphrey has been at Waverly Academy for a week. She has the dreams of becoming the "it girl" of the school. So far, she's made her presence known.

As Jenny falls fast for her room-mate's boyfriend, Easy Walsh, her other room-mate, Brett, is having a difficult time with her affair with a teacher. The Tinsley comes back. She and Callie are BFF again, and decide to hate Jenny and Brett.

Is Waverly big enough for Jenny, Brett, Callie, and Tinsley? Who will be the It Girl?

So, this is the second book and I loved it! I can't wait to get the rest from the library. But instead of doing separate posts, I may just do all of those together. Anyways, I love Jenny's character. Callie and Tinsley though...they're basically...bitches, which makes this book have even more twists and turns. I read this book in one day, so it really was good. :) I reccommend it if you enjoyed Gossip Girl.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I didn't like Gossip Girl, and I wasn't planning on reading these, but I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I like your blog!

Wanna do a link exchange? I saw that you were trying to get people to come to your blog. I'll post your link on my blog now!

Hillary said...

Actually, I just noticed that my link's already on your site, so I'll just add yours!