Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have a question...

I have some books, all of which are paperback ARCS, that I have read and need to get rid of because I have no room for them! Since I can't post ARCS on PaperBackSwap, I have a few more options. I can either just give them away, host a contest, or trade them. So, if you're interested in trading, or just really, really want one of these books, let's figure something out. :) So, leave me a comment with your email, or just shoot me an email (which would probably be easier!). Help me empty my bookshelves! =)

Runaway by Meg Cabot
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
The Line by Teri Hall
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Gemma by Meg Tilly
Dreams of the Dead by Thomas Randall

Just let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

P.S. A review is coming soon! :)

5 comments:

Breanna said...

I'd totally love Runaway! I still have yet to read Airhead but its waiting for me to read it, lol. I'm sure I have something you'd want in return. My bookshelves are crammed too!

-Breanna

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I take the ones that are not "keepers" for me and put them in what i call a giveaway box. I then use them for contests on my blog and then the winner gets choice - its a fun way to drive discussions and get rid of the books you would like to pass on. :)

EphemeralMe said...

How about selling some to a secondhand bookshop?
That way you can have a fund to buy new books.

I love books,but at the moment my book supply is low or I would have loved to exchange.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Here is usful info too.....

Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio 1 on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 3. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers
Thanks

Anonymous said...

push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles