Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thanks!

I would like to thank Ruz for awarding me with "The Versatile Blogger"!

The Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven Tidbits About Moi:
1. I love my niece and nephew dearly. They just happen to be dogs. Their names are Kona (miniature pinscher) and Toby (chiweenie), and they are the most adorable puppies in the world!

2. I love kids. Being a camp counselor to 9 to 12-year-olds made me realize for sure that I wanted to be a teacher.

3. I have played the flute for about 10 years. (I need to get back into it!)

4. My favorite band is Relient K. They are a Christian band, and it is silly, because I am not religious in the least.

5. I love buying things, but I hate spending money.

6. Green Machine is the name of my car.

7. My favorite number is three. I'm not even really positive why, but I have always loved the number more than all the others. :)

Some Bloggers I Award:
I haven't met any bloggers recently, so I'll go with 5 bloggers!

1. Breanna
2. Krysten
3. S.F. Robertson
4. Cara
5. Faye

Thanks again! It means a lot to me!

6 comments:

Christina said...

I LOVE Relient K! They're amazing, and it saddens me no one ever knows who I'm talking about.

Cara said...

Thank you so much for the award! It means a lot to me, and I'm so glad you deemed me worthy. *bows*

Also, I LOVE Relient K! I didn't even know they were a Christian band when I first started listening to them, their songs a lot of times are kind of...subtle in terms of being religious.

Anyway, thanks again for the award!

Janssen said...

Relient K is so so fun.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

aw! thank u! i <3 your blog*new follower*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Here is usful info too.....

Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio 1 on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 3. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers
Thanks

Anonymous said...

push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles