Monday, May 31, 2010

Ghost Huntress: The Guidance


Ghost Huntress: The Guidance
by Marley Gibson

It's been a few months since Kendall and her family moved to Radisson, Georgia. Things are going great: she's made some great friends, has a boyfriend, a ghost-hunting team, and she's psychic! The only person that isn't so happy about her being the talk of the town is Courtney Langdon, who just happens to be Jason's ex.

Courtney starts meddling with the paranormal, which gets her into some trouble. She wants to get the attention away from Kendall, but she has no idea what she is getting herself into.

Grade: A

Just like in The Awakening, Kendall is a snarky chica who is completely amusing. Some parts of the book kind of even freaked me out, because of the creepy soldier ghost who enjoyed toying with Courtney. I'm disappointed with the relationship of Kendall and Jason, but only because I want there to be more of it. I love them together, and like Jason told her in the book, ghost hunting has taken over her life, and she doesn't have that much time to spend with just him. Sad! But, I don't want to ruin what happens if you decide to read the series, so I will just leave it at that!

I'm pretty sure I liked the first book better, but I still enjoyed reading about Kendall and her friends! I definitely recommend this series if you're into the paranormal.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Here is usful info too.....

Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio 1 on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 3. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers
Thanks