Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ghost Huntress: The Awakening


Ghost Huntress: The Awakening
by Marley Gibson

Kendall and her family just moved to Radisson, Georgia, which is completely different from Chicago. There are ghost stories all around town. This brings out a psychic awakening in Kendall.

She confides in Celia, her neighbor and only friend, and also Loreen, a woman who runs a New Age store in town. Together with Celia, who is interested in the Radisson ghosts, they put together an unlikely crew to begin ghost hunting. There is psychic Kendall, brainy Celia, popular photographer Taylor, and punky audio-whiz Becca.

But becoming ghost huntresses isn't as easy as Kendall thought it would be.

Grade: A

I am a HUGE Ghost Hunters fan, so I was ecstatic to read a book about hunting from a teen's point of view. And one of the character's idols were Jay and Grant from Ghost Hunters! And I was not disappointed. Once I started, I never wanted to stop. The plot flowed so nicely, and I loved Kendall's snarky attitude and her one-liners. She was so fun and spunky!

I already have the next book, The Guidance, and I can't wait to start it. I totally recommend this book if you're into the paranormal reads, or if you want something that is just fun and amusing!

3 comments:

Kath said...

I haven't heard of this series, I'll have to give it a try.

Marley Gibson said...

Ashley...thanks for the AWESOME review! Hope you keep reading the series. Book 3, THE REASON just came out! = )

All the best,
Marley = )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Here is usful info too.....

Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio 1 on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 3. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers
Thanks