Monday, October 5, 2009

Deadly Little Secret


Deadly Little Secret
by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Three months ago Camelia's life changed. She almost got hit by a car, but someone, a guy, saved her. That same guy starts school with her. His name is Ben. And the rumors are flying.

He supposedly killed his ex-girlfriend. Camelia doesn't believe the rumors, and is drawn to him. She wants to know the truth. Soon after school starts, she receives a picture in the mail. A picture of her, with a heart around it. She gets weird phone calls. Ben tells her she is in danger. She wants to trust him, but doesn't know if she can.

Grade: A+

:O Wow. That is what my face looked like towards the end of this novel. It was absolutely AMAZING. I've been way interested in reading all of Laurie's work (I have her series, but have yet to start it) after reading Project 17. I loved that novel, and I loved this one as well. I had to keep reading to figure out the mystery, and I didn't see it coming! It was so great, and I am so excited for the next book, Deadly Little Lies! You should definitely grab this novel for suspense, romance, and friendship.

3 comments:

Raspberry said...

Ok, ok. You've convinced me to give it a shot. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the cover of this one. I have had my eye on it for a while now. I think I will have to give it a shot.

Pat said...

read THE GIFT OF FEAR