Monday, December 28, 2009

Generation Dead


Generation Dead
by Daniel Waters

Something strange is going on all over America, and only America. Some teenagers die, but are not staying dead. They come back to life. Kind of. They are feared and most of all, they are hated by most of their peers.

Oakvale High is different though. The administration welcomes those who are "differently biotic" or "living impaired". The students have a problem with this though. They don't want these zombies around at all. They should be dead and under ground.

Phoebe can't help but be interested in Tommy Williams. Her peers don't understand it, and won't stand for it. Her best friends don't get it either.

Grade: A

I've heard nothing but wonderful things about this book, and was excited when I finally got to borrow this from a friend. So, I started reading the book, and it was all good and everything, but it was kind of slow. But I kept on reading, because I have heard so many good things about this book. I continued on, and then I could not stop. It was amazing. And so interesting. I could have never thought up a story about zombie teenagers. I recommend this to ya, and I look forward to reading Kiss of Life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this book a little slow as well but like you I kept reading because it was so interesting. It was really good. :)

addicted reader said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I also wanted to let you know I absolutly love what you have done to your blog! I love it, as well as the reviews! Happy New year!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I have had this sitting on my bookshelf for MONTHS! I really need to get to it. Thanks for the review :)

Test said...

I've tried to read this before but got discouraged by the slowness in the beginning. Though, maybe I'll try it again because your review is pretty positive about it.

Michelle Hussey said...

I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks and Regards
Here is some useful information for you.......
Gazco Riva2 530
Gazco Riva2 670
Gazco Riva2 800
Gazco Riva2 1050
Gazco Riva 53
Gazco Riva 67
Gazco Linea Wall Mounted
Gazco Huntingdon 30 Electric
Gazco Stockton Electric
Gazco Marlborough Electric

Gazco Clarendon Electric
Gazco Ashdon Electric
Gazco Steel Manhattan Electric
Gazco Riva Vision Electric
Gazco Studio Electric
Gazco Riva2 670 Electric
Gazco Studio Electric Inset
Gazco Logic Electric
Thanks
Banyo


DRU
DRU Centro Fires
DRU Excellence Fires
DRU Venteo Fires
DRU Metro Fires
DRU Cosmo Fires
DRU Lugo Fires
DRU Largo Fires
DRU Paco Fires
DRU Milo Fires

Michelle Hussey said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.
push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles

vaingloriousfellow