Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bad News...But Good News!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth installment of the hit series, was SUPPOSED to come out in theatres on November 21, 2008. Now, I was so excited, because I am in love with Harry Potter. Then, I hear that the release has been moved to July 17, 2009! That's just crazy. The reasoning behind the change? They want more money...erm...I mean, they think a summer release date is better for the family crowds.

So, I'm pretty upset about Harry Potter. But, at the same time, pretty excited. Twilight is taking the opening slot, meaning it is coming out in November, instead of December! This is great news, since I was soooo depressed over my love, Harry Potter. Only a few months to go before I see my other love, Edward Cullen, on the big screen! Woot woot! :)

0 comments: